The Technical Services Department is composed by the Head of the Service, Municipal Engineer, Pantelis Pantelidis, Executive Engineer Myria Loizidi, the Technical Service Officer Maria Parpa, the Assistant Secretary of the Technical Service Maria Akourdaliti and Foreman Vaggelis Zacharias.
The responsibilities of the Technical Department are:
– Checking applications:
- Building permits for residential, commercial, office, mixed, construction, artisanal, educational, recreational and other types of development.
- Division permits
- Final Approval Certificates
- The department is responsible for the construction and maintenance of the Municipality properties as well as the construction, reconstruction, expansion and conservation of the Municipality infrastructure, such as streets, sidewalks, rainwater collection network, etc.
– One of the most important responsibilities of the Technical Department is the collection and disposal of garbage, as well as the protection and improvement of the environment and the appropriate image of the Municipality.
– The organizing of Tenders and Bid Requests to cover the Municipality needs.
– The conservation, expansion and proper function of the water supply network for the Municipality fall under the responsibility of the Technical Department, as well as the cleanliness of the beaches and the construction of anti – corrosion and anti-flood work.
– The care for the use, conservation and proper function of the Municipal Stadium and all its main and auxiliary infrastructure.